First posts are always the hardest!

Friday, December 14, 2007

I have put out a few blogs in my day but I think it's time to get serious and write something that makes more sense... I don't know why I feel compelled to write, and am usually discouraged from doing so because of being overwhelmed by my work or kids, or am just too darn tired. Even though that's true of this particular evening, I still want to at least get down a quick comment, just to establish my new blog. Hopefully I will be more consistent and disciplined enough this time to do a decent job of it! It's 12:15 a.m. though here and I am just too tired to make a viable run at it tonite, but at least I've gotten a paragraph down and will now be able to jot down thoughts that I have during the day.
So there it is, tomorrow(well, today!) is another day and now that I can see the proverbial "light at the end of the tunnel" in regards to my work and getting orders out in time for Christmas I will be able to finally put mouse to screen and get some substantial writing together! So, I will see what happens later => Goodnight, for now....

0 Comments: