Where's Waldo? - ummm, Roger?

Saturday, January 5, 2008


I am trying to not to giggle while I type - and it's hard to hit the keys right... I have a very stoic family - my sisters are teachers and one is a doctor - my brother an engineer/spy? for some mysterious company that sends him all over the world. So you can see that my life is rather boring to them and I thought after hearing about their most recent travels that I'd send them a photo of *ours*... lol If you don't know me, just suffice it to say, we live hand-to-mouth here in the Colorado Mountains and aren't the most cultured bunch! lol I used to be, but, hence why my sisters weren't expecting such a guffaw! lol
Anyway, I am getting pretty handy at Photoshop finally and use it extensively in my work for pattern designing. In the off hours of midnite to 3am I decided to make up a little story for my hillbilly husband's brothers - who all live too far away to visit with but by email(how they learned that I'll never know!?lol) that showed Roger (my DH) in different places/scenes of the world every month. This new year he started off in the South East African desert "romping with an Oryx buck".
Now, I know I do a pretty good job of "shoppin'" things but this one took the cake apparently! lol My oldest dr. sis just wrote me and asked about the circumstances of "the photo" and "how long ago was the picture taken"! LMAO!
Yes, I'm going to share the joke with her, but gosh that was a "humdinger"!!
I was thinking, maybe that would be an interesting "service" to provide for a fee - doing this kind of 'family fun' stuff to people that can't do it themselves - my boys are always telling me that I never do anything without thinking of how it could be turned into money! lol
Anyway, just thought I'd share a warm funny on such a dreary day =D
F

0 Comments: