Smile, uh, POSE, for the camera Sweetie!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My kids are hams! No, not the kind you eat, although I have to admit when they were chubby little babes I did wonder about them thar juicy little legs! lol

We went to the school where Tyler's interview for the Russia trip was at and Austin and I ended up smashed up in the car for an hour - boredummm!

Anyway, afterward we went to WallyWorld to exchange little man's pants (guess he wasn't that big afterall!?) and after struggling to find a parking place close enough to get my lame carcass up to the door Austin asked me why I didn't park in the Handicap spot? My reply was that I didn't have a card. Never satisfied with my short answer he stated that I should have my doctor give me one :( Well I then explained to him that as long as I could walk, I will, Thank You very much!!

He thought the HC parking spot symbol looked cool and promptly laid himself down on the ground in this pose - I swear I should've yelled at him to get up off the filthy ground, but I'm pretty amused and laid back, so instead I grabbed the camera so I could share this ridiculous event with you! =D

Now that we're back to home sweet home it's time to get away from the internet and work on a pattern for a client's photo puzzle! Hope you enjoyed this little whimsy :)

Thanks for "stopping by the shop!"
Freida

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny :)
the picture made me smile...
to tell you the truth more...it brought my mood up...i am on the internet looking for my parents jobs(i don't know how i ended up on your page...but i was on job pages)...anyways...this whole time i am just stressed and i am worried about my parents...and what will happen to us financially...etc...
so thank your son for me for his humor...

-melisa
Arizona,PHX